View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 02:09 PM   #212
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Losing Wiz, but Rankin was rock solid in the time he saw last year with above average pass pro. Think we’ll take an OL in the mid rds for depth.

As much as some of you won’t like it, they’ll surely be thinking if Speaks as an Ogbah replacement. He’s not popular but he did show flashes playing as a freaking 280 lb LB (thanks Sutton). They’ll probably add another DE too but before we write Speaks off, remember Kpass being in a similar situation.

I think LB and corner are sure bets in this draft with some kind of weapon taken in the first 3 picks. Just not sure if that weapon taken early will be a WR or RB.
Agreed on Ogbah and was typing the same comments when I read your post.

While the Chiefs may or may not take an interior lineman with one of their 2020 selections, the Practice Squad increased from 10-14 and for the first time, veteran players can be assigned to the squad. The roster size increases from 53 to 58.

Considering that Reid's offensive lines have seen UDFA's, 6th and 7th round former draft picks become viable starters during his tenure, I think it's a safe bet that we'll see an increased number of offensive lineman on the Practice Squad and 58 man roster.

Reid's had very good luck with developing those kind of players over the years and with a limited number of picks in 2020, there's a good chance we'll see more of those types of guys on the 90 as they head into TC.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.