Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 08:12 AM   #1602
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71 View Post
I can't be the only one here enjoying The Dropout about Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos (on Hulu). I didn't have much background information on the real-life events (not much into tech or Silicon Valley stuff), and it's tempting to spoil it by looking up the real-life persons (particularly the good guys, like Kevin Hunter and the first inventor of the box who challenged Holmes) after each episode.
I just finished Ted Lasso - which was truly a joy - and am deciding between Super Pumped (uber), The Drop Out (Theranos), and WeCrashed (WeWork).

So much corporate misbehavior, so little time.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.