View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 07:49 PM   #21
MVP

Good write-up, agree with your picks.

In terms of Travis Jones, I'd even go so far as to say he could've made your list if we had picked him at #62. I'm a big Veach fan and Cook is an intriguing guy - really smart and plays really mean, which we definitely need. But man if we had grabbed Jones at 62 I would've been doing cartwheels. Just would've addressed every need so perfectly. On the flip side, it's not like we didn't need another Safety. No Sorensen, and pretty sure they're not 100% sold on giving Thornhill a 2nd deal of any magnitude yet, which is fine by me. He needs to have a big season.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote