View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 09:24 PM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Oddly enough, I think Kinnard might be my least favorite pick of the entire Chiefs class even though just about every person (including me) thought it was pretty damn good value.

Things seem pretty cemented at OL, so unless he can play tackle some day (perhaps in the future, but maybe not this year) it looks like he's primarily going to be a replacement for Wylie down the road. That's okay... it's the 5th flipping round. It's just harder for me to get excited about something like that compared to everybody else we got.

Maybe that's Veach's fault for ****ing nailing the first four rounds so goddamn hard that a fatty in the 5th (even one as promising as Kinnard) just seemed like a bit of a let down.
I think he has an outside shot (<10%) of being a day 1 starter at RT. 50/50 he starts a game at RT.

I'm also an idiot, but nonetheless.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote