Thread: Life Brushes with Madness
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 02:52 AM   #71
Fantastic Planeteer

Last summer my buddy's half-brother beat and left-for-dead his girlfriend on the side of the road in Florida. Someone found her in the morning and she was in a coma for weeks, but she awoke with her memory intact. Douchebag had come back here to IL and when the cops came knocking he tried to say she went to Florida by herself and he wasn't even there. I can't say I thought he'd be capable of that, but he was certainly a guy I didn't trust. He was the epitome of white trash. A few years ago, he and/or his previous girlfriend were suspected of shaking their baby who had developmental issues.

A couple years ago another friend snapped at a house party and stabbed a couple people. In his defense the guys had threatened him and he had been drinking, but ultimately he initiated the attack. After cutting two people (who survived), a few other guys worked my him over, his face was unrecognizable.
KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.KChiefer wants to die in a aids tree fire.