Thread: Video Games The Last of Us Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 03:36 PM   #81
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
From what I understand, there are a few reasons.

Some people are pissed about Joel. A lot of people were pissed about the red wedding in GoT, too. It doesn't make it a bad story, but you can understand why it might make some people angry.

Some people are unsatisfied with the ending. They didn't get the vengeance they wanted for the anger they felt about point 1.

Some people thought the story in general was ham-fisted and disjointed. I dunno, I haven't played it.

Some people think that the first game was great because in this brutal world, the story was somewhat hopeful. And this game is relentless in its depression.

Some people were pissed because Sony and Naughty Dog went apeshit with false copyright strikes on youtube, twitter, etc. Getting people banned and their content taken down who did nothing more than report that the leaks existed. A corporation with a buttload of money and lawyers on retainer filed false claims against independent creators, and basically had the attitude of "There's nothing you can do about it."

Some people are skeptical that this game is really deserving of the boatload of 10/10 reviews from access media. It might be a good game, but is it really one of the best games of all time?

Some people are just butthurt about everything in life.

I'm looking at this from an outside perspective because it is kinda interesting. I doubt it deserves the review bomb from users, but I can understand that people were pissed about a lot of things, particularly the false copyright strikes. I also doubt it's one of the best games of all time. That's why I'm interested in hearing what people here have to say, after they have finished the game.
Game is probably about a 7 with a questionable story and great graphics. Some love it and some hate it. Then some like me don't play console games to begin with and don't really care.

The youtube copyright strikes like all other major corporations bullshit are what piss me off the most. They aren't the only big company doing that crap either, it's rampant.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.