View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 06:49 PM   #35
Supporter

I always used rjintx. Had to go to rjintx2, then rjintx3 after a conversation with Joe Seahawk wherein we for some reason began using Spanish words neither of us knew the correct meanings of and the overseeers decided it was profanity, though my significant other of Mexican descent said that what had been written translated loosely into eating ham sandwiches on a beach. Whatever it was, me & Joe both got the heave-ho by some bb nazi.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.