Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:08 PM   #2726
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Hypothetically speaking here, if Worthy or Thomas Jr was there at 32 who do you take?
Thomas Jr.

I like Worthy and think that he has better ability to run routes than his critics suggest. But Thomas Jr. is just so damn complete.

Worthy doesn't come down with the ball as often as you'd like in contested, difficult situations, which is why he's a 2nd round guy imo (not saying he wont go in the 1st, but i think he's 2nd round kinda guy)

Thomas Jr....i struggle to find any holes in his game. /Shrug.

Thomas Jr. is a CP draft forum wet dream. CPDF will let out a collective sigh heard across all of Chiefs Kingdom when he inevitably comes off the board.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote