Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 09:09 AM   #44
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Actually druids are disgusting raid heals, and on horde side they are way more valuable because of combat res. You typically only want three in raid but we will have two raid groups... both going same night as to avoid football.
ONLY having a 30 minute battle res is whats keeping me from aujtomatically saying yes im going to play druid. If they had a real res it would be no question. Without it, pally starts to look more appealing to me.

People die. Shit happens. As a healer, i feel like its major gimp not to be able to pcik up a single stupid DPS for out aggroing a tank. Every other healing class can. Its classism!
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.