Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 08:45 AM   #40
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Shit dude, I hated WELFARE EPICS..... That ruined the game for me.

Also Transmog

But that being said 90% people in that discord have 6+ Vanilla WoW Experience. We know all the world bosses, BiS Pre-Raid gear. How to min/max in raids. Our whole belief is the PVE is there just to get loot for PVP. So we run raids to knock them out asap.

25 Minute MC
45 Minute BWL
45 Minute AQ40
**** Naxx no speed runs XD

Of course this wont be at first, but first raid night we will down Rag 100%. I'm pushing for all Melee to go engineering so that we can have all the melee buffs possible.

Hah! I didn't even do PVP until I found out that I had to do Alterac Valley for the Icy Barbed Spear for my Hunter at level 50-something. I had gone full on melee huntard at that point just for fun because I had put together a nice chain mail set. So I went in there with a ridiculously high speed cat, that nice chain set, a good understanding of ranged and melee Hunter moves, that Devilsaur Tooth trinket from Sunken Temple to spark off a chain of cat crits...I tore shit up. I was completely the opposite though. I'd farm honor to buy gear for pve.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.