Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 08:33 AM   #38
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
My last main was a druid. Bears really hit a nice place during WotLK and trees were always nice. I enjoyed playing a 'combat medic' pvp tree spec and ended up bear/tree dual spec after leveling as pretty much everything, including some specs that don't exist anymore. I miss working out a spec. Being able to use any of them at any time is nice but the new system is crap for people who like to get into the nuts and bolts of things.
Shit dude, I hated WELFARE EPICS..... That ruined the game for me.

Also Transmog

But that being said 90% people in that discord have 6+ Vanilla WoW Experience. We know all the world bosses, BiS Pre-Raid gear. How to min/max in raids. Our whole belief is the PVE is there just to get loot for PVP. So we run raids to knock them out asap.

25 Minute MC
45 Minute BWL
45 Minute AQ40
**** Naxx no speed runs XD

Of course this wont be at first, but first raid night we will down Rag 100%. I'm pushing for all Melee to go engineering so that we can have all the melee buffs possible.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote