Thread: Movies and TV Spiderman: Far From Home
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 06:23 AM   #86
MONTANA #19

I think the Harley kid from Iron Man 3 will be the "new" Iron Man. First off, by wearing the suits and fighting against evil and then on down the line as the savant genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I'm guessing that's purposeful misleading on Marvel's part, Mr. KC_Lee.

I think all the trailer references to "another Iron Man" is Peter projecting the idea onto Mysterio as he transfers his psychological need for a substitute father figure onto Jake (which makes me a little nauseous, to be honest).

This error in judgment compromises Peter's emotional state and impedes his ability to see Mysterio as the villain that he is. Of course, this will also make the requisite reveal all the more shocking for Peter ... leading to a teaching moment for Fury as Peter transitions into a more mature person and wisened crime fighter.

As for the MCU, I think Spidey can play a bigger role (filling the gap left by Stark and Cap) as they bring in the X-Men and 4. He's no "Iron Man", but he'll do. (I honestly believe Marvel finally messed up with Capt. Marvel. As a character, she's far too powerful to be interesting and the casting was probably a mistake.)

Meanwhile, there are other good characters to be woven into stories including Loki, Hulk, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Asgardians, etc. as well as new ones like Namor. They can keep us entertained for another 10 years easily if they continue to cast well.

It's a good time to be a Chiefs fan and a Marvel aficionado.

FAX
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.