Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 03:06 PM   #108
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Any tips for someone who recently got one for XMas? I've used it a few times for mozzarella sticks and once for hashbrowns, but haven't ventured beyond that.
I literally cook everything in it. The nice thing about air fryers is that you can easily experiment with them. It is practically the only way I will cook vegetables anymore (and I am a vegetarian). I find it really nice for creating a nice "roast" on vegatables whether they are fresh or frozen. Since they are pretty cheap, I would follow some of the advice in the thread and get two (or more, lol); there is also a Ninja air fryer that has two separate compartments, I believe, if you want to stick to one appliance.

One thing that really helps are air fryer accessories so that you can cook foods in the air fryer in different ways. Basically, an air fryer is a compact convection oven so anything you can cook in one of those you can cook faster and more easily in an air fryer.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.