Thread: 1st round pick
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 07:06 AM   #8
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The DE's that can be day 1 ass kickers never ever get to where we'll be picking. So you'd have to go developmental.

I'd look at Safety or WR I suppose. Good Cb's tend to be around at the end of the 1st, but if there isn't exactly a DE or WR I love there and someone wanted to come up for a QB, it wouldn't be the worst idea to horde some picks.

Odefe Oweh and Joe Tryon both were end of 1st guys and are producing early, so I’d hope you can get a guy like that at least. Have to see how it breaks down, though.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote