View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #84
MVP

Tiatanman...I am so sorry to hear that Jim, your father, is so ill. I have enjoyed his banter for years, both here and on the old Star message board. He was always sincere and spoke his heart, even when it went against general consensus, and I admire him greatly. Tell him hello and God bless from Old Codger...(My old alias)
Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.