View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 07:27 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Thinking the same earlier today, there are route running slot receivers that will be available for us at #64 so why take McConkey.

There's just nothing special about him.
I think McConkey can play outside in the NFL but I do think he'd be a better player from the slot in a system like New England used to run with Brady (Erhardt-Perkins) that features the guy as a primary weapon. I guess that would place him higher for guys like Sirianni, Daboll, Lombardi, etc. I do think he's still a good player here too, I just don't know with the guy.

He falls into the guys in the draft where you say "would he be a 1st rounder in any other draft," and if your answer is no then you have your answer. He's in that group for me.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.