View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 01:02 PM   #66
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
It is more about your first post in this thread. Stuff like that. We all get it you think he is the GOAT, others don't so we don't need to keep going down that road.

Talking about how he or anybody else in the NBA are playing currently is fair game and should be discussed.

I am not the hall monitor though but I thought I would at least ask politely.
The first post in the thread was, in effect, a continuation of the ongoing years-long discussion I've had here about how LeBron's peers view him. Those people know exactly what it was in response to.

And unsurprisingly, just one LeBron post this hour has led to about a dozen more about him. If everyone doesn't want to talk about LeBron so much, I would suggest they certainly have a weird way of showing it.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.