Thread: Football Pats shopping Mac Jones?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 11:41 AM   #60
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
One day our asses will be brow-beaten into submission and irrelevancy. I hope it's a long time from now. Like 20 years sounds good to me.
I do root for Andy Reid tree guys to succeed (most of the time, unless they coach an especially shitty franchise or are playing the Chiefs) but I've never said to my Bears fan friends, "Okay, listen up you jackholes. You know nothing about football because your team doesn't have any success. You've got a guy who comes from a tree of excellence, so let me tell you all about how he's going to fix your ass backwards ways..."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote