View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 05:54 PM   #89
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Thanks to reputable reporting, I do have some idea
You're a ****ing dipshit, Voyager. JFC. Just as I said earlier in this thread:

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2020/...-franchise-tag

Appearing on the network's flagship “SportsCenter” telecast on Saturday, ESPN's Jeremy Fowler said that the Kansas City Chiefs are talking with their defensive tackle Chris Jones.

“I’m told the Chiefs and Jones have begun talking,” said Fowler, “which is a big victory because it’s been quiet for months on that front; they’ve really had no communication. They’ve at least started negotiating. The Chiefs got the Patrick Mahomes deal done. They’d like to move on to Jones, who is considered a top-three defensive tackle, but that’s going to cost them well over $20 million. It’s just unclear how far they’re willing to go at this point, but they want to keep one of their best players.”
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.