View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 01:16 PM   #80
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I think in your rush to keep hope alive and/or throw shade at me may have gotten your ideas all jumbled up, because these two sentences don't make a lot of logical sense, and they are factually incorrect.
JFC, this is a ridiculous post.

First off, the Chiefs didn't reveal anything about Mahomes deal. Sure, there were people speculating that a deal would get done (Duh!) but there was no concrete evidence of anything until the deal was announced.

Clowney has refused every offer to date, whether it's a $12 million dollar base salary from the Browns to the Seahawks offer of more than $17 million so there is very, very little chance that Clowney would sign with the Chiefs or any other team for $10 million, even if it's just for one season.

It was reported in the past week that the Chiefs have had NO discussions with Jones or his agent. So anything that you put out there is pure speculation, with none of it based in reality.

--------

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-rumors-...022408397.html

From June 8th:

The three-time Pro Bowl selection has turned down multiple free-agent contract offers worth at least $15 million per year this season, Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reported Monday.

"My understanding is the Seahawks have been in the range of $15 million on a one-year deal for Jadeveon Clowney," Florio said on 106.7 The Fan's Chad Dukes vs. The World (h/t 247Sports.com). "The Seahawks have been led to believe that the Browns offered 18 (million), and he has yet to take that."
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.