View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #1557
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
what happens in DC stays in DC - or at least it should

I try really hard to not mix the DC views and antics with normal board antics. In DC, Direkshun annoys the hell out of me but on the main board he is an alright dude.
Didn't know that, homeslice.

Btw, irrelevant note...I just think of this every time I see you post. I remember a few thousand posts ago, you wrote something along the lines of being a pretty difficult poster to roast. You said something like, "yeah if someone tried roasting me, they'd be like, yeahhhh, loochy is..a guy....who....?" Man, you are totally right about that. You are always around and always putting your 2 cents in. Always yapping at people, sometimes getting people really worked up, which is usually pretty funny...but man, I have no idea how someone would roast you....the only thing that I've noticed that someone could maybe run with is some of the stuff you wrote about the past HGH use......but that's it...and you really didn't give much roastable info in that.

loochy, loochy, loochy. If someone is able to generate a successful roast on him, I'd be very impressed. So would loochy, I assume.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.