Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 11:26 PM   #3355
Supporter

It had been awhile so I put Good Will Hunting on.

Goddamn that is a good movie. It has some really tight dialogue and even the blocking and camera work do a nice job. For a movie in which not a ton happens, it is really good.

Some of the better emoting scenes I’ve seen in awhile. There was some pretty tough asks in there with Damon, Skarsgard, Williams. Hell I’d forgotten Minnie Driver was in this movie. She knocked it out of the park. Especially at the end. There wasn’t a lot of dialogue she had to work with and she crushed it. In an era inundated with super heros, dinosaurs and copious CGI, it’s a nice watch. It gets back to the organic. And does it well.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote