View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 02:50 PM   #129
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
What I like about Thomas is the physicality and the type of build. He just looks like a born SDE.

Ebiketie is a little longer, a little more angular in his build. He just seems less likely to be a true 3-down guy. I do think he has a little more pass-rush potential than Thomas and perhaps a higher ceiling, but I see a super high floor on Thomas as well as a more versatile, if perhaps not as dynamic, as a skill-set.

But that's why I said take Thomas AND either Ebiketie or Sanders. Because those are just outstanding complementary talents. Throw Thomas at SDE and either of the other 2 at weakside and you could really have some exciting shit long-term.

But if I had to pick one or the other, I'd go with the guy who I think can translate well to SDE and then if necessary take a more explosive hybrid type, shift to a 4-3 Under front and send the hybrid guy out into space or rush him as needed.
I think Thomas and one of Sam Williams, Boye Mafe, Drake Jackson, or Nik Bonitto would be a nice pairing as well.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.