Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 12:46 PM   #94
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I guess the question is whether they can eventually adapt this to be more functional. As I think about it, this thing seems more suited to people who are otherwise considering a Range Rover than people who are considering a work truck. We have just assumed this would target the latter, but it's not really that kind of "truck."
Then it's not a truck, it's an SUV.

It's a truck for people who don't actually want or use a truck.

Which IMO, is really ****ing bad marketing.

Now people will only talk about what it isn't instead of what it is. Which is what we're doing right now. Had they just pegged it as a Truck/SUV hybrid or an SUV i don't think there'd be as much scrutiny.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.