View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 08:13 PM   #153
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I have to admit my personal favorite over recent years is the so-called Skinwalker Ranch. I have listened-to and read everything I can get my hands on about that one, and it's just fascinating to me.
You're such a regular here that I have NO doubt you've seen my many posts on that place...

Internationally known and peer reviewed nuclear physicist in Colm Kelleher? check.

Backed by a billionaire industrialist and space exploration pioneer in Robert Bigelow? check.

Emmy award winning journalist George Knapp? check

Story that holds up to ANY kind of scrutiny? check... I posted a 3 part interview with Kelleher here maybe 2-3 years ago and anyone that dares laugh in his face immediately exposes themselves as a total fraud and scientific ostrich.

Top scientists, retired spec ops... they were ALL repeatedly clowned by an unknown intelligence, all I can say is read up on it, read the book like I did for all you doubters.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.