Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 05:18 PM   #154
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I like Mooney as a value option FA stab and don't expect them to spend big on a WR in FA. I'm not opposed to bringing back Hardman on a value deal, either. It's going to be available.

In the draft, let's juice it up. Give me a deep threat. Juicy deep speed that can threaten teams down the field.

I kind of like Adonai Mitchell as a guy whose college career has depressed his numbers. I could see him really out-performing his draft slot. I'm not very interested in Legette. I see a lot more Treylon Burks than A.J. Brown there.

I'll also say Ladd McConkey interests me a bit. I'm not sure how well he would separate against sticky man coverage, but he seems fast and shifty and smart, and he displays good hands most of the time. The only excpetion being a funk he hit earlier this year.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote