Thread: Video Games Sony Playstation 5 thread
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 01:11 PM   #54
Resident Glue Sniffer

I always gold myslef after buying the PS4 pro, it would be the last console for me; I would switch to building a gaming computer.

not that I've been at all displeased with the PS4; but I'm novice when it comes to computer gaming, and some of the stuff I've just casually seen looks awesome; and game selection. Plus I primiarily want a gaming system that will smoothly run X Plane 11 or FS 2020, and American Truck Driver.

I think if i got a gaming rig that would run those games, and other games here and there, that I would never really play the playstation anymore.

of course, I know nothing about gaming computers or how to build one; so I'll tackle that when the time comes. Might have to just pay someone who knows what they're doing a few bucks to build it for me. lol
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote