View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 09:49 AM   #1593
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I rubbed my butt last night, overnight in the fridge and just put it in the oven, covered liberally with garlic and sweet onions. 10 hours to go at 250, and then I'll pull my butt apart.
We cooked a whole hog for the Super Bowl...I'm still coming up with uses for pulled pork (though it's probably time to pitch the leftovers).

My last effort was taquitos; shredded the pork and mixed it with some cowboy beans I made, a little sour cream, some lime juice and a dash of crushed chipotle (essentially tastes like smokey cayenne).

Wrapped it in corn tortillas, put some vegetable oil on there to brown them and then baked them at 400.

Surprising good for a thrown together idea.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.