Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 10:58 PM   #43310
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Wow. What a self-important douche. I thought better of Russ for years, but it's pretty clear he's nothing more than an ego-driven ****tard obsessed with people sucking his dick.

"Look at me, guys. I'm doing my job. Look how good I am at doing my job. I do the not-very-fun parts of my job, and here's proof of it. A video of me doing the part of my job that every ****ing QB in the league does, but I do it good! Are you looking at me, guys? Guys? I said look at me! Here's a video of me doing my job so you can all tell me what a great job I'm doing at my job. I'm really obsessed with my job, guys!!!!"

You know what Mahomes, Rodgers, and just about every ****ing starting QB in the NFL does? Watch film. Only difference is they don't post that shit on social media to get people to attempt to suck their dicks.

It's such limp dick energy from that chode. Doesn't surprise me. He's ****ing Carl from Fresh Prince. "Mr. Unlimited" as I believe he wishes to be known.

That shit is nothing more than fodder for dumbass fans like yourself to feel unreasonably optimistic because ya'll only have this vague concept in your brains of "watch film = good!" You don't know what it means to do it as an NFL QB, and you don't know how QBs become good at it. But as long as you hear about it taking place, that's all it takes to fill your drawers with buckets of jizz.
He's a total d-bag. He bitched and moaned about his OL publicly (even though many of his sacks are his fault), bitched about offensive strategy, and demanded coaching changes.

Soon he'll be crying about getting swept by Mahomes every year.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.