Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 05:17 PM   #15
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Eh I’ve always been with guilds that just kill the boss fast as shit.

Fastest MC run I’ve ever done was 25 minute full clear.... yes we brought full world buffs and consumes and 15 warriors.... but I’ll be damned if our raid night wasn’t quick
When MC first opened my guild was all about that Fire Resistance gear. It was mandatory to farm the piss out of it in order to not be one-shot by Ragnaros. We had to reach a certain threshhold or you weren't allowed to go.

I played Shadow Priest. Which in Vanilla, was a bastard spec. So i went to MC as a Shadow Priest that did nothing but spam Flash Heal .

But hey, i was one of the first on my server rockin' Anathema.

Good times. Back in the day when purples meant something. And you could feel the power difference too when i took that damn thing into BG's.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.