Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #5
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I was a day 1 WoW player and quit when Cataclysm came out and came back for Legion. I've never played on a private server but given that you have to maintain a subscription to play a game that ended 13 years ago I think I would rather play on a private server.
I understand that, but after 5 years of Private Servers dead PVP scenes and high latency you wouldn't want to trust me.

Plus Private Servers are buggy as hell. Warriors Charges miss all the time, and intercepts and other skills don't work. And like I said on every PServer community the PVP Scene is dead in a couple of months.

In Classic they are going to have Battle Ground Server Groups, meaning you will be queing with 3 other servers worth of players. So insta battle grounds. ON PServers you que can be 3-10 hours or not at all.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.