Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 11:05 PM   #839
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Admittedly, I hadn't looked up RT on it yet. I read an article about it while waiting to get my teeth cleaned, and the author couldn't get any more erect over the movie.
I watched it on my cable ondemand and some aspects of it were pretty strong and others not so much. The directing, atmosphere and odd characters were the high points but I also was annoyed with some of the plot issues King noted but to a lesser extent than he. But they are there. As I know you enjoy sci-fi I'd still give it a watch and you might dig it with a little lower expectation going in.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli