Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 12:21 AM   #837
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
No kidding? Everything I've read on it paints it as awesome and revolutionary. Of course, that might be what I get for listening to critics....
It's a bad movie that doesn't know what it wants to be. Does it want to have a message? Does it want to be an action movie? Is it meant to be taken seriously?

The plot itself is just terrible. It didn't make sense and it seems like they made up rules and logic as they went along.

I really wish I could have a conversation with someone who liked it especially critics, because I just don't get how anyone could come out of that movie thinking it was good.

Spoiler!

Last edited by -King-; 07-21-2014 at 12:38 AM..
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.