View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 09:52 AM   #681
Starter

When top QB prospects end up being complete busts, it’s usually because they go to a very bad situation. That won’t be the case with Williams and Chicago. They were really smart to trade the number one pick last year and build their team. And they’ve done a great job in free agency this year.

Assuming the draft the best available WR at 9 Williams will have top-tier receivers. i’ve always thought Swift was a very good RB. They have a pretty good OL, and a decent defense.

I think the division will be tough. Green Bay looks like they are going to be a top team with love. Detroit will probably face San Francisco again to get a chance to lose to us in the Super Bowl. Assuming Minnesota can get McCaffrey. They will also be a very good team. So it will be a real challenge if Williams can get Chicago into the playoffs and if he does, I think he will have to have a Stroud it type of year. I don’t think he’s going to be that exceptional, but with the cast around him, it’s highly unlikely he will be a bust.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.