View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 07:03 AM   #5109
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Honestly I’ve never done it.

And you should only flush with fluid. It takes a mountain of it but, but invariably you’ll leave some water in there and it will dilute your coolant. You can probably get there if you use straight and circulate it and check it enough. But who does that when 50/50 exists?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
Agree. It takes a lot of fluid but is easy if you are patient. Good, cheap insurance against issues later. Make sure you use a coolant grade consistent with manufacture’s recommendation. The power flushed done with equipment is riskier IMO if your radiator is older so I like just the idea of drain, fill, circulate, repeat more.
So drain. Fill with distilled water, run car and crank heater. Repeat a few times with just water. Finally add my 4G of correct coolant back in.

Right?

https://www.autozone.com/antifreeze-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.