View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 08:24 AM   #140
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
There is no pushing through a tooth infection, the sleepless torture is only going to increase thats for sure... the pain might even kill you before the actual infection does
Sad to hear about Psyko; my prayers to his family. Regarding the tooth infection that reminds me of my younger days. I was a mail carrier back then and I had an infected tooth. It hurt so bad I stopped at my house (luckily on the route) and heated a sewing needle and punctured the puss pocket above the tooth. The tooth drained out and there was immediate relief and I returned to the route. The tooth actually died and dropped lower than the rest of my teeth but nothing else. That was over 40 years ago. l guess I got lucky.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.