View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 12:16 AM   #158
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico Diablo
"Losing is the first step toward success."

Basically, if you start out at a high spot and either stay up there or even increase your standings, then the whole family would be hit dangerously hard when things get bad. One who wants success needs to learn what it's like to be near rock bottom...needs to know how to climb out of that situation. Starting a marriage at rock bottom would be tough, but would be a lot more lasting once the couple climbs out of that low position.
OMG

You just said something that I totally agree with. I think the world must be coming to an end.

The wife and I went to hell and back the first few years, but our relationship has now been forged in the hottest fires known to god and man.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.