View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 12:12 AM   #157
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lardass
I don’t recall saying anything about an age requirement for marriage that somehow makes a marriage work. I do recall saying something about considering marriage while unemployed and living with your parents. To me, those would pose the larger issues. If you are young and able to care for yourself, then go ahead and take on responsibility for another life and possibly more lives if you have kids.

Marriages present and fail in a lot of different forms. However, I think anyone who is thinking clearly understands when it is even possible to consider marriage and when it should be out of the question.
"Losing is the first step toward success."

Basically, if you start out at a high spot and either stay up there or even increase your standings, then the whole family would be hit dangerously hard when things get bad. One who wants success needs to learn what it's like to be near rock bottom...needs to know how to climb out of that situation. Starting a marriage at rock bottom would be tough, but would be a lot more lasting once the couple climbs out of that low position.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about