View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 12:01 AM   #154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lardass
I don’t recall saying anything about an age requirement for marriage that somehow makes a marriage work. I do recall saying something about considering marriage while unemployed and living with your parents. To me, those would pose the larger issues. If you are young and able to care for yourself, then go ahead and take on responsibility for another life and possibly more lives if you have kids.

Marriages present and fail in a lot of different forms. However, I think anyone who is thinking clearly understands when it is even possible to consider marriage and when it should be out of the question.
You are correct. Looking back at my post (and your's that I quoted), I realized that your post is not the one I meant to quote.

My apologies. At this point, I don't remember which one of the "don't get married 'til your 30" posts I meant to quote.

Sorry 'bout that, my post still stands in referenc to 80% of the posts on this thread, just not yours!

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.