Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 08:31 AM   #135
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Saw it today. They had every cliche imaginable making an appearance in this movie. Every person in this film was predictable as were their actions. Yet, it was still entertaining.

Using real DOD F-18’s and the access that the DOD allowed made this movie unlike any before it. You didn’t need CGI to show the action or speed of the jets. Best dog fights ever filmed.
Yup.

You and Frazod are absolutely correct - there was nothing from a story perspective that made that movie unique. And frankly, I want to go see it removed from the 'burden' of watching the story just so I can appreciate the cinematography.

Because that's what truly made the movie.

To me it was a lot like Dunkirk. Dunkirk is a fairly dull, lifeless movie on television. But on a large screen it was incredible. Maverick is the same animal.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.