Thread: Movies and TV Top gun trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 12:29 AM   #133
Plays to win the game!

I loved it. Wasn’t a huge fan of the original growing up, just wasn’t a movie that I watched over and over again, but found this movie to hit all the right notes. Tom Cruise maybe a strange individual, but he’s made some of my most favorite films and knows what resonates with the audience. Wonderful film, paid homage all throughout the run time, and I’m glad that this movie was as good as it was given the amount of time it took to come out. Not sure I’d be as interested in the young cast if they ever made another without Cruise, but this is like Terminator 2 to me, just an amazing time at the movies for a sequel.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.