Thread: Computers Help Rausch switch to PC
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 11:34 AM   #67
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I believe the TV's max is 60hrtz/60 fps. It's set to that. I have to switch TV/MOVIES and gaming because of TV's 20 or 30 fps standard.

I know I'm taking frames off the table but they're frames I won't miss because I've never played much on a monitor so I won't notice the difference in that only the difference between PS4 on TV and PC (with 3060) on TV.

A new gaming-friendly TV is probably 2 or 3 years down the road...
Didn’t catch that you were using a TV. I’ve seen stories of people having a fast monitor and not adjusting for optimal frame rates for a year. If your experience is currently good, good on you.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.