Thread: Computers Help Rausch switch to PC
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 10:09 AM   #63
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Yeah, I need to talk with Clx. I could swear I got a cheap hybrid one (looked a lot like a really fat power strip) with lan, cable, and 8 plug surge protection. I think it was a 5 or 10 minute supply. It didn't ship with it though and it doesn't appear on my shipping list. I probably need to take a trip to wally world today for one of those and and xbox controller.

If I do should I get current gen or can I get last gen? Is there a big trade off? I was hoping I could use my PS4 for controller compatible games...
The only advice I can offer here is there's a lot of games that transitioned from console to PC where the control doesn't transcend well. Dying Light comes to mind.

Since the two thumb joysticks were added I can't use them well at all so I avoid games that require them to work well. You'll have to pick a different brain then mine on that subject. I'm way to integrated on PC.

As far as internet speed, yes, an 11 year old computer isn't going to be able to take advantage of new TCP/IP, UDP and various telecom protocols. You're in for a treat.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.