Thread: Computers Help Rausch switch to PC
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 09:17 AM   #61
Mindful Taoist German

Things I'm already noticing: my internet speed is actually insane good. 11 year old hardware was most of the problem before (2011 iMac.) Browsing the internet (including sites like steam, youtube, and graphics heavy stuff) loads instantly. Like I'm loading a document. Hell, there are no start up times on applications. Like NONE. An M.2 is the way to go. Two days ago I was typing on CP, watching trailers on steam, ordering a pizza on a 3rd browser (Opera any good?) and there was no wait between any of it.

I can't wait to game on this. CLX sent some "game test specs" on the desktop but I really don't know what they mean or if they're to be believed.

Oh, and my TV was recognized immediately and the output catered to. There's no fuzziness or blurring around text and everything is sharp. I'm sure I'll have to change the TV's settings for gaming to get frames later but as far as desktop computing everything looks great.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote