Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 03:44 PM   #1616
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
My buddy was definitely hammering me about it last night

"Dude $7 is worth it for this show alone!"
Disney+ is a amazing. It's probably more amazing if you have young kids like me, but it's worth every penny to watch The Mandalorian, every Star Wars movie or documentary ever along with The Clone Wars animated series and Star Wars Rebels. I even enjoy the Lego Star Wars shorts and series because they're very well done and fun.

I've mentioned this a few times but last summer, my kids and I watched every Marvel film in chronological order. We did it every night for 23 straight days and the films are even better when watching them chronology because every little thing and every nuance is still in your head.

It was super cool to see a line of dialog or small plot point come that was first seen or heard in Iron Man or Captain America The First Avenger or the Thor films in Infinity Wars and Endgame, it makes it even all the more fun.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote