Thread: Football Drama in New England
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 05:36 PM   #27
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Yeah, I don’t begrudge either. Just cut from a different cloth and then evolution happened. A lot of luck and fortune in both of their experiences. Seven years ago they’re not mentioned in the same breath, but now Reid’s “players’ coach” mentality seems so much more obvious than the “Patriots Way.” And Reid is a great coach but if he didn’t have Mahomes and Belichick didn’t have Brady, the world looks a lot different and maybe we’re gushing over Tomlin or someone else.
I've definitely overly denigrated Belichick at times, even though I still genuinely believe he is overall an absolutely awful personnel man.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.