View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 09:14 AM   #3013
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
On the topic of Brees being great this league and shit for Clay, the opposite is happening for me with Goff. He was one of the top Qb's in league 1, but he's shit in league 2. Same with some of the defense guys that were stand outs in league 1, not doing shit for me in league 2.
My biggest downfall as a Gm, was drafting a kicker that missed the entire season. I've missed so many damn chip shots with Free Agent as my kicker.
Watching JuJu dominate in league 2 after I couldn't find a way to get him involved in league 1 has been frustrating.

I loved that pick when I made it, but by the end of the season I had Corey Davis at WR1 (where he was very good) and had moved JuJu to the slot at times w/ Curtis Samuel getting bumped to WR2.

But he's been a damn monster in league 2.

Both of my teams started 6-2. My league one team went to 8-2, IIRC, before falling on its face and missing the playoffs at 10-6. I'm hoping for a different outcome this time around.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.