View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 12:57 PM   #1192
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
So I got it but how do I set it up on the downstairs TV's? I don't need the boy watching a ton of youtube fap vids and shitty music on my log in and ****ing up my youtube history. Do I have to log in on my regular youtube profile to also watch it off the phone/comp downstairs?
If you want to watch something on you tube without messing up your youtube history, you can watch it in a private browser.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.