View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 06:22 PM   #176
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Watkins hasn't played 16 games in a season since his rookie season in 2014, let alone, 19, so yes, WR is a huge need, especially given that Robinson is on a 1 year deal and is a #4 at best while Watkins has one year left on his deal.

The Chiefs need to avoid the strategy they used in 2014, when they choose not to select a WR given their roster, then went 16 full games without a single TD catch from a WR.

It's a need and this is the year to grab at least one.
Ugh. That shit pissed me off so much.

I understood the Ford pick even though I didn't believe in the player. It was what it was. I remember liking the Philip Gaines pick somewhat, though I could be wrong.

However, we got to De'Anthony Thomas when we were rolling with Jamaal Charles, and it made me as livid as the day we drafted McCluster... again... when we had Jamaal Charles. We seriously took a RB to play WR in that incredibly deep WR draft?

I realize now we finally nailed the intent of what De'Anthony Thomas was supposed to be with the Tyreek Hill selection, but that still didn't excuse shit.

And while I'm more trusting of Veach, Reid, and all the creative directions they want to take the team, I'm still going to be slightly pissed if we draft some speed RB who can't handle 10+ carries a game out of the backfield, so instead we're going to line him up everywhere as a gadget guy, hopefully to turn him into a WR.

I reeeeeally hope those days are over
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.