Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 08:41 PM   #182
Itinerant degenerate.

I’ve been a Colts fan for all of my 41 years and this is the most shocked I’ve been. Just unbelievable.

In the back of my mind though, there’s a feeling that maybe I should have seen this coming.

He’s 29, financially set for life, just got married, wife is pregnant. He’s never been what I would call a football junky. Plus, you have the cryptic comments from Irsay the past 2 years, about Andrew “working through this”, and the space between the ears comment. I think maybe Irsay had an idea something like this may happen.

The timing is just awful though. Week 3 of the preseason? Damn. I now believe he’s been healthy all along and the Colts were just giving him time to try and work through this. Obviously, if his hearts not in it, he can’t continue. Not in the NFL.

I wish him the best. Great dude. Awful timing though.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.